This week I’ve once again searched Etsy high and low to find you the cutest jewellery from through the looking glass..
That’s right, Alice in Wonderland!
1. Bunny Ring from Applelatte
Available in gold or silver (not white!), and lacking a pocket watch and waistcoat, but these sweet rings would be a hit at any tea party!
2. Queen of Hearts Earrings from Woolly Bloom Design
The playing cards might have messed up, but who cares when it leads to such adorable earrings?!
3. White Rabbit Pocket Watch Necklace from Ginny’s Boutique
You can’t do Alice in Wonderland without a pocket watch!
4. Have a Cuppa earrings from Petite Pollini
I’m a real sucker for tiny studs. Well, you’d be a Mad Hatter not to love these..
5. Charm Bracelet from My Lady Crafts
An elegant summary of the story in bracelet form!
6. Bronze Curious Pendant from Littlegorjussthings
Tipping our hats to Lewis Carroll with a classic quote from the book
Note: as usual, these items have been picked by me because I had to share them with you! I haven’t been asked by any of the sellers to feature their items.