What makes a good morning? Well today it was a lie in and a swim in the hotel pool 🙂
One Mickey shaped Rice Krispie treat later and we jumped on the bus to Epcot and were soon greeted by the familiar sight of Spaceship Earth.
Gonna keep this one short and sweet as it’s been a long day, and I’ll stick photos in later on, but here are the main points:
1. Soarin’ totally lives up to the hype. We were lucky enough to get an early fast pass, and Disney well and truly put in a phenomenal effort to make it a true experience for all senses.
2. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall was a booking well worth making – 5 princesses, 3 course meal, 1 table service credit
3. Great lunch at Seasons in The Land
4. Bella got to ask a question in Turtle Talk with Crush.
5. Illuminations was a perfect end to the night 🙂
Final Fitbit stats:
Distance: 6.86 miles
Calories burnt: 2197
Full posts about various activities will go up once I have some time, but for now, goodnight dreamers!