Doesn’t time fly on the run up to the end of the year?!
I can’t believe its been 3 weeks since I wrote my first update on my 100 days of happy challenge, and I’m ashamed to say that I’ve been slacking a little on the photo side recently, so to change things up a little, I’m just going to share some of the great things that have happened in these last few weeks that have kept a smile on my face!
• Halloween pumpkin carving!
• Catching up on Once Upon a Time, and starting a new Netflix addiction: Gossip Girl
• I’ve been back at my sewing machine running up some new creations, and toying once again with opening an Etsy shop
• Completing Blogtober, and my views are booming, yay!
• My Disney girls forever make me happy, and the initial success of my planned Secret Santa
• We hit another Disney countdown milestone, and are now under the 60 day mark!
View this post on Instagram
Today is our 60 day mark! I was up at 5am selecting our Fastpasses, and now we're all checked in to our resort too 😊💛✨ #waltdisneyworld #wdw #checkin #60days #fastpass #mymagic #disneyworld #pofq #disneycountdown #rundisney #disneyplanning #disneygirl #disneyblogger #lottiedoesdisney #lottieanddaddodisney
• Storming ahead on my Christmas shopping (and being almost done, don’t hate me for being keen)
• Being past Halloween, I can properly get into the Christmas spirit, YAAYYY
So I’ll be continuing on my happy little challenge, and TRYING to remember to take and post more photos so that when I catch up with you next! In the meantime, keep smiling!