Jumping on the Disney blogger bandwagon of confessing some of my more shameful secrets for my fellow fangirls in the hopes they don’t disown me and make me give back my Mickey ears..
I’ll start with just 10, and see if I’m still standing once this is all over, ha!
1. I don’t like Dole Whip – in fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever had one!
2. I really don’t see the point or appeal of collecting pins. Trading is kinda cool, but they’re so much money and they really serve no purpose..
3. Although I’ve done it before, I would never choose to stay offsite unless I was really broke. I just like being fully surrounded by the magic.
4. I’d rather be alone in the parks than drag around people who don’t want to be there. Embrace the magic y’all!
5. I’d rather watch parades than fireworks.
6. I hate it when Disney release merchandise WAY before a film comes out, and purposefully will not buy any until I’ve seen the film. I’m looking at you, Tsum Tsums..
7. I wish I could do Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach, but I know I’ll never have the nerve to do it!
8. I like Haunted Mansion, but I don’t get why so many people are obsessed with it. I guess I just don’t like spooky things..
9. I don’t see the appeal of Gaston – I mean I’d like to meet him one day, but I won’t queue for ages or fangirl over him.
10. Although they’re great in Florida heat, I don’t think I could ever spend an entire day at Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon. It just feels like a waste of a day..
Ok well that’s me.. What are your confessions?