I’ve become so used to writing a relationship post on the 28th of each month, but as the long distance part of our story is finally coming to an end, I figured I’d write something a little different today. Well actually, we wrote it together..
January is all about making plans for the coming year, so we’ve put together a little bucket list of things that Matthew and I will be hoping to do together this year, and it goes a little something like this:
A weekend in London– we’ve got a weekend in London booked for a couple of weeks, and it’ll be our first little staycation-type trip! We’re gonna be total tourists, see a show and go to.. WB Harry Potter Studios Tour– I bought tickets for us to go to the studios tour for Matthew’s birthday last month, so we’re tagging it onto the end of our London weekend
- A trip to Disneyland Paris – gotta practice for our big trip at the end of the year!
- Crabbing in Mudeford – Matthew’s never been crabbing before, and I can’t wait to introduce him to it
- Go to the drive-in cinema – I’ve never been to a drive-in before, and there’s a proper one up in Manchester which we’re gonna hit
- Fly somewhere with Matthew as the pilot – if that’s not the perk of being a pilot’s girlfriend, I don’t know what is..
- Back to the Future marathon – apparently its not good enough that I’ve only seen the first one, ha!
- Star Wars marathon – just cos..
- The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings marathon – for me this is just a standard weekend, but Matthew’s never watched them with me and that’s a treat in itself 😉
Go to Shakeaway– its a Bournemouth thing..
- Eat in at least 3 Rainforest Cafes – we’re gonna go while we’re in London, but we’ll also have a chance to do a few more while we’re in America later in the year – ONE DOWN!
- Go to Walt Disney World – its all booked, and WE CAN’T WAIT!!!
- Adventures in Manchester – because I’m a total southerner, I get a guided tour of Manchester from a proper local!
No doubt we’ll be constantly adding to this list in the coming months, but I think its definitely gonna be a great year of adventure!