Considering its only 10 days til I leave for WDW, I feel super unprepared compared to previous trip! What’s even more surprising is that when I started to think about what to include on this list, I actually really struggled!
I know that as soon as I step foot into the first shop, I’ll see a million different things that I want, but there are a few things that I’m going in with the intention of buying..
- Anatasia Beverly Hills glow kits – not technically Disney, but now there’s a Sephora in Disney Springs, its the perfect opportunity for me to look at getting the two kits that literally turn me into the heart-eyes emoji. I’m a total ABH virgin, but I’m saving my first purchases for a slightly better exchange rate!
- RunDisney 2017 Vinylmation – I haven’t seen any photos released yet, but usually there’s a new Vinylmation released with each year of races, and its like a combination of my two favourite things: RunDisney and Vinylmations.
- Teacup mug – I’m not sure if these are still available in the parks, but I LOVE these teacup replica mugs! If I could, I’d get a whole set of them, but I know getting them home would be a nightmare..
- Happily Ever After princess mug – my mug obsession continues.. I fell in love with this mug the second I saw Amy post a photo of hers and now I need to get one, ha!
- Park exclusive tsum tsums – whenever I see park exclusive tsum releases, I’m always gutted that I live in the UK and the US Disney Store doesn’t ship to us, so if I see any of these cuties around, I’m gonna be all over them like a rash!
I just hope I can fit everything in my suitcase!