If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know that I generally save the 28th of each month to write a little relationship post, and well would you look at the calendar..?
Matthew and I have now been together 9 months, and today I thought I’d share a few fun facts about us as a couple, y’know, in case you wanted to be nosey!
1. Our first date was to the Oceanarium, and lasted 12 hours
We ended up getting kicked out of the cafe we had spent the evening in when it closed at 11.30pm
2. We’re both stupidly indecisive
Deciding where to have dinner takes an age!
3. I sleep on the left side of the bed, and he sleeps on the right
And I’m a blanket thief
4. We both love a trip to Ikea
I think we’ve been twice in the last month
5. We’ve never seen each other drunk
8 months of long distance means we’ve never had the chance for that embarrassment just yet!
6. We love McNuggets
I mean, who doesn’t, but still..
7. We have a shared Pinterest board for planning our adventures
Its mainly full of cute Pomsky photos that I put on there
8. I’m a Hufflepuff and he’s Ravenclaw
If anyone was interested to know..
9. We regularly argue over how to pronounce some words
There’s a north/south divide that often leads to debates..
10. He does all the singing on car journeys
I just sit back and.. enjoy.. 😉
11. He also spends more time on his hair than I do
Owns more hair product than I do too
12. We still argue occasionally over who pays
Only cos we can both be as stubborn as each other
13. Every day I make him pinky promise not to tickle me
I am crazy ticklish and I will have a panic attack if someone tries..
14. We already have a future sofa picked out
Probably not the most normal thing for couples of our age, but we both agreed on the fact we really liked it!
15. He might not quite be at my level, but we both love Disney
And I think he’s even more excited than I am for our WDW trip in November!