If, like me, you hold a huge soft spot for a certain sassy duck, then there are a number of things that you should be adding to your next WDW trip to-do list, and here they are!
1. Meet the Astounding Donaldo at Pete’s Silly Sideshow
He really is magic!
2. Ride the Gran Fiesta Tour
Its basically a Donald theme Its a Small World
3. Then hang out with Donald in the Mexico Pavilion
Donald + poncho = my fave
4. Lunch at Tusker House Restaurant
Tusker is the best meal I’ve had in Animal Kingdom, and an adorable duck host makes it even better
5. Royal Friendship Faire
This is a double bonus if you’re a Tangled fan, because Donald, ruffians and thugs are one hell of a combo
6. Mickey’s Philharmagic
The mouse’s name might be in the title, but we all know who the real star of this is..
7. Meet the Jurassic classic
Head over to Dinoland USA in Animal Kingdom to meet Donald in all his adventurer gear
8. Breakfast at Cape May Cafe
Not only is this a delicious buffet breakfast in one of my all-time favourite Disney resorts, but it also features a duck who’s ready to hit the beach!
I love this duck!