Its safe to say that blogging is definitely more a way of life than it is a hobby. Once you enter the world of flatlays and food photography, you also enter a whole new mindframe, and you’ll probably find the same thoughts popping into your head on a daily basis..
- Good morning world, is it sunny enough to take good blog photos today?
- Will I be able to get a good enough selfie to justify the amount of time I’m spending on my makeup?
- OOH LOOK, my Instagram follower count has gone up!
- (10 mins later) Never mind..
- Should I branch out and use a different one of my way-too-many lipsticks? Nah..
- Has my scheduled post actually gone live at the right time?
- And did I remember to schedule any tweets for today?
- Ooh, a post idea! Write it down, quick!
- Why has no one read today’s post yet? Does it suck?
- Can I get a sneaky photo of this shop display? It would work so well with my Instagram theme..
- I wonder how many times I day the staff here watch people photograph the food
- I want someone to take my photo but is it weird to ask?
- Why am I not Zoella already?
- Just sat down at my laptop and now all the inspiration I had earlier has disappeared from my head
- I won’t spend my whole evening on Twitter *three hours later* oops
- I checked Instagram 2 whole minutes ago, so I should definitely check it again, right?
- WHY HAVE I LOST INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AGAIN?
- I didn’t reply to a blog comment three days ago, is the person going to hate me now?
- Why does scheduling tweets take SO LONG?
- I’ve been great today, I should really treat myself..
And the cycle continues!
What are your daily blogger musings?
6 thoughts on “Daily Thoughts of a Blogger”
Hey 🙂 ! This post was fun to read 🙂 . These thoughts must cross every bloggers mind , hah 🙂 .
Can totally relate to the “Why have I lost Instagram followers again?!” So frustrating! lol! and the “I have commented on their blog in three days, will this person hate me?!” It’s a lot to keep up with!!
I was laughing so hard at the is it sunny enough to take pictures 💜😂
Haha yes! I can relate x
Haha – yes to all of these. Love the “why am I not Zoella yet” one, too!
Love these.😂 Mine is “why do I have a list of like 80 ideas for blog posts and still can’t work out how to start any of them”…