Finishing a tv series might not seem like a significant achievement to some, but after battling with Pretty Little Liars for years now, and being very late to the game in the first place, I AM FINALLY FINISHED.
Not unlike many other viewers, I still have a lot of questions, but I’m not one for sharing spoilers for anyone who hasn’t yet finished, or anyone who might want to get into it, so instead I’m going to pick apart some of the silly little things that I’ve never understood..
- Why are the girls parents NEVER around?
- And what kind of setting spray are these girls using for their makeup?
- It was a victory if I put on a dress for high school, why does everyone look like they’ve just stepped out of a fashion shoot?
- And why has there never been a repeated outfit?!
- For a small town, a hell of a lot of stuff goes down
- But also, a hell of a lot of people go unnoticed, which isn’t very small town
- How do these girls afford everything when they never seem to be going to work
- And seriously, WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS?
- I’m all for being stubborn and trying to fix my own problems, but why would you not involve the police in some of these situations
- How on earth can they go from a murder one night to totally fine the next day?
- And how on earth did Aria’s parents just accept the fact that she was dating her teacher without too much of a fuss?
- Why do some characters just suddenly disappear from the programme? And not because its part of the plot..
- How do they have access to all this ridiculous technology?
- And is it even possible to text from a blocked number?
- Who even builds these crazy hidden rooms and lairs etc?
- The only real difference in the last series is that they sit around drinking wine rather than coffee
- I know this is just a story, but how could anything be so twisted and far-fetched?
Have you made it to the end of Pretty Little Liars?
4 thoughts on “Random Thoughts I’ve Had During Pretty Little Liars”
Haha I feel you girl! It’s a good show but so far fetched and at times kinda lame haha I wish I had all of their outfits!
I read your last post on PLL, and I’m so happy that you managed to finish it! The show is definitely a little far fetched and some situations leave you so confused and listing how they could have done it differently!xx
Hannah | luxuryblush
i love pretty little liars! i currently have the last season to watch and i kind of don’t want to watch it because i don’t want it to end! x
I noticed the outfits and parents too! I kinda don’t like how they keep saying they can’t tell the truth cause it’ll cause more problems…. but it wouldn’t. Everything would be fine and normal again. Guess that’s why I stopped watching