I feel like I’ve hardly talked about the fact that next month I’ll be going on my first ever Disney Cruise – crazy right?!
Because it is my first cruise, I genuinely have no idea what to expect, and I’ve not done a whole lot of research, which is very unlike me, so I’m essentially going in blind, but what is a trip without a bucket list?
- Take a photo by the funnels – yes, I want that cliche Disney cruise photo, and any other classic photo that I can get
- Visit the ship’s gym – call me strange, but I love visiting gyms at Disney hotels and resorts, so when I discovered that the Disney Magic has a fully equipped gym, I knew I’d be adding that to the list
- See Tangled: The Musical – apparently there is a Tangled show on board the ship, so you bet your butt I’m gonna be there
- Eat as much as I can without bursting – when all food is included in the price, you’ve gotta get your money’s worth, right?
- Do all the waterslides on the boat – no, the waterslides aren’t just for kids.
- Meet as many characters as I can – because is it really a Disney cruise if you don’t hang out with Mickey and the gang?
- Explore every little nook and cranny of the ship – I want to see ALL of it
- Take ALL the outfit photos – as per every other Disney trip, I have planned a whole bunch of outfits specifically for this trip, and you bet you’re gonna be seeing a tonne of them all over here and my social media
- Party like a pirate – did you know that every Disney cruise has a pirate night? Well I do now, and I can’t wait!
- Order room service, just ‘cos – all-inclusive perks..
- Hang out with my best friends – as well as the excitement of my first ever Disney cruise, I’m going with some amazing people and I can’t wait to spend this time with them! Best trip ever!
If you’ve ever been on a Disney Cruise and have any tips or advice, please drop me a comment!
8 thoughts on “My Disney Cruise Bucket List”
That sounds like so much fun! Wish I could go on it sometime.
I’ve never been on a Disney cruise, but really want to! I can’t wait to see all of your posts and photos of it when you’re back! I hope you have the best time xx
I really want to go on a Disney cruise at some point. Great bucket list! 🙂
I loved the pirate nights! I just love anything that involves dressing up, so that was super exciting! I know you’re going to have an amazing time xxx
Melina | http://www.ivefoundwaldo.com
This is such a great read, especially as it is to do with Disney, my one true love.
I’ve been on the DCL 7 times although I have only ever cruised on Wonder and Magic, however the ships are amazing and you’ll have such a fantastic time!
I can’t wait to read about your magical adventure x
I’ve never really been a fan of cruises but I would love to go on a Disney cruise, I bet it will be amazing and I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures xoxo
Hey, i worked for Disney for 2 years. It was great. Disney is amazing company and i am sure you will have a lot of fun. If you have any questions, let me know.
I just went on a Disney Cruise on the Dream. It was amazing! I hope you really enjoyed your trip. I definitely took way too many pictures with the characters!