I feel like I’ve hardly talked about the fact that next month I’ll be going on my first ever Disney Cruise – crazy right?!
Because it is my first cruise, I genuinely have no idea what to expect, and I’ve not done a whole lot of research, which is very unlike me, so I’m essentially going in blind, but what is a trip without a bucket list?
- Take a photo by the funnels – yes, I want that cliche Disney cruise photo, and any other classic photo that I can get
- Visit the ship’s gym – call me strange, but I love visiting gyms at Disney hotels and resorts, so when I discovered that the Disney Magic has a fully equipped gym, I knew I’d be adding that to the list
- See Tangled: The Musical – apparently there is a Tangled show on board the ship, so you bet your butt I’m gonna be there
- Eat as much as I can without bursting – when all food is included in the price, you’ve gotta get your money’s worth, right?
- Do all the waterslides on the boat – no, the waterslides aren’t just for kids.
- Meet as many characters as I can – because is it really a Disney cruise if you don’t hang out with Mickey and the gang?
- Explore every little nook and cranny of the ship – I want to see ALL of it
- Take ALL the outfit photos – as per every other Disney trip, I have planned a whole bunch of outfits specifically for this trip, and you bet you’re gonna be seeing a tonne of them all over here and my social media
- Party like a pirate – did you know that every Disney cruise has a pirate night? Well I do now, and I can’t wait!
- Order room service, just ‘cos – all-inclusive perks..
- Hang out with my best friends – as well as the excitement of my first ever Disney cruise, I’m going with some amazing people and I can’t wait to spend this time with them! Best trip ever!
If you’ve ever been on a Disney Cruise and have any tips or advice, please drop me a comment!