The lovely Jade tagged me to do the Disney Princess Tag, so here it goes!
1. Which princess do you like the least?
I know she’s the first and everything, but Snow White really doesn’t do it for me! I find her voice in the film kinda annoying, but I’d love to meet her in the parks!
2. Which princess do you adore most?
I love Rapunzel, but I don’t think that’s much of a secret!
3. Which princess do you relate to most?
Definitely Anna. I’m clumsy, awkward and don’t know when to stop talking, and sometimes don’t know if I’m elated or gassy.
4. Which sidekick do you wish you had?
Pascal, he’s so sassy!
5. Which best friend would you like to hang out with?
I’d love to hang out with Pegasus, I bet he’s really fun to fly with!
6. Which prince do you love?
Um, Flynn, hello!
7. Which parents would raise you?
Personally, I think being raised by three fairies in the woods sounds pretty cool..
8. Which castle would you love to live in?
Sleeping Beauty’s! Its pink and pretty!
9. Which dress would you love to own?
Briar Rose for casual wear, and Cinderella’s live action dress for twirling!
10. Which voice do you wish you had?
Tiana’s voice is amazing!
11. Which two princesses do you think would be best friends?
Probably Rapunzel and Anna; they’d be a perfect pairing!
12. Which two princesses do you think would hate each other?
Jasmine and Snow White, but I can’t put my finger on why..
13. Which two sidekicks would make a good duo?
Sebastian and Mushu
14. Which two princes do you think would be best buds?
Philip and Charming, two classics
15. Which scene makes you cry?
Um, all of them? Haha! The Tangled lantern scene always
16. What scene makes you cheer?
Gaston falling into the mud, ha!
17. Which movie has your favourite soundtrack?
I love the music from Princess and the Frog!
18. Which scene makes you cringe most?
The kiss between Naveen and Tiana when he turns her into a frog, uck.
19. What story do you wish was your life?
I really like Tiana’s story; I love her work ethic and how she proves to everyone that if you work hard enough you can have and live your dreams
20. Which movie do you love most?
Sleeping Beauty was my favourite princess film when I was a kid, but everyone knows I adore Tangled. I hate picking favourites though because I love them all!
Wanna give it a go? Drop me a link in the comments!#