I was tagged by the lovely Sam over at The Belle Jar to do this tagged, originally inspired by another lovely lady, Danielle from Underland to Wonderland!
Aim of the game is simple – I have to name 10 things I love, and 10 things I hate, just a fun way for you to get to know a little big more about me! Lets do this..
1. Being part of such a great community of bloggers and Disney lovers
2. The feeling of finishing a really great run or workout
3. Christmas, especially giving presents!
4. Finishing a crossword, sad but true!
5. Planning and organising
6. Getting post!
7. Long hot showers – I don’t like baths
8. Meeting targets and goals
9. Clean sheet night!
10. Egg fried rice – I could just eat that forever!
1. Cyclists on the pavement – if you want road users to respect you, you have to follow road laws yourself!
2. Foods that mix savoury and sweet concepts – savoury pancakes, cheesecake etc
3. When great things happen for people who don’t deserve it, or don’t even care
4. People who think they’re too good for others
5. Constant negativity and judgement
6. Tomatoes – I love everything tomato based, but actual tomatoes are weird
7. Being unable to sleep
8. Losing or wasting money
9. Bad drivers – not indicating, being in the wrong lane, cutting people off, using phones etc..
10. Rude customers – staff are only ever there to help, so treat them decently!
I tag Amy, Lizi, Shawnee, Kimberley and Sophie, and if anyone else wants to give it a go, drop me links!