If it isn’t already abundantly clear, I love Christmas. Well, who doesn’t really?!
And in these modern times, I’m sure Santa spends more time checking blog wishlists than he does reading physical letters! So here’s mine:
1. Reversible Troll soft toy from The Disney Store
I’m totally obsessed with this little guy, I think he’d make the best travel pillow for my trip in January!
2. Lets Do Lunch business card holder from Kate Spade
Simple and elegant, this makes my inner business-woman very happy!
3. Duff Bakes cookbook from Amazon, among other sellers
Ever since the first time I watched an episode of Ace of Cakes, I have worshipped Duff, and now he’s released a book, I need it in my life!
4. Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bar from Lush
I love Lush, but as I’m not a bath person, its their haircare and shower products that do it for me! I had a shampoo bar years back and loved it, so definitely up for trying another one.
5. Best Day Ever raglan shirt from Happily Ever Tees
I’ve discovered these guys on Instagram and I’m dying to wear this shirt in the parks in January!
6. Crown ring from Applelatte on Etsy
I’m a huge fan of this store on Etsy, they make amazingly pretty jewellery, and this ring in the rose gold colour is beautiful!
7. Funko Pop Maximus from Amazon, among other sellers
When the Tangled collection was released recently I rushed to get Rapunzel, so now I just need this little cutie!
8. Red Converse All Star High Tops
My shoe collection is pretty much 90% Converses, and I’m not even ashamed of that, so if Santa could bring me red high tops in a size 6, they’ll be much appreciated for my January Disney trip!
9. Sugar Daddy-O solid conditioner from Lush
Another hair product – I can’t live with dirty hair, and I like to believe maybe a solid conditioner will reduce the amount of bottles I get through!
Are you asking Father Christmas for anything special this year?