Would you believe that yesterday marks exactly 8 weeks until Dad and I leave for Florida, kick-starting our awesome RunDisney tour of Walt Disney World and Disneyland California? Well I can’t! I’m beyond excited; its so close I can practically taste the Mickey waffles!
Being in the last stages of preparing, there’s been lots to do these last few weeks, so this is where we are:
• Our WDW stay has been 100% paid off
• We’ve checked into our hotel online, and personalised our Magic Bands
• We did our ADRs at the 180 day mark, so they’ve been long sorted, but last week I had the nasty early morning alarm to book our Fastpasses!
• We’ve booked our spot on the Magical Express
• Our coaches both to and from the airport are sorted
• I’ve got two out of four running costumes ready
We do, however, still have a few things left to do:
• Pay the final balance of our California booking
• Get our American visas – kinda super important!
• Dining reservations for California, as they can’t be made until 60 days prior
• Sort out car hire in California
• Get packing!
We’ve only got 55 days to wait! Do you have any Disney trip preparation rituals?