So a little while back the gorgeous Amy from Cocktails in Teacups tagged me to do this awesome Disney tag, and I must admit I fangirlled just a little. Amy was one of the first bloggers I followed and I’m so lucky to be able to call her a friend now, but sometimes I still get a little swept up in how much I admire her!
The tag is simple, 20 facts about Disney in your life, so here we go:
- Disney love is a family affair, and I’ve been on trips to the parks with almost everyone in my family.
- When I was a kid, whenever I met Pluto I used to pull on his tongue. Looking back on it, it seems a little cruel, but it was always meant in a playful way!
- The character I identify most with is Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6
- I don’t collect pins, but I do have a fairly extensive collection of Vinylmations and Tsum Tsums!
- I own all of the Disney animated classics on DVD
- I’d love to cosplay, but I worry that my glasses would hold me back
- I love all of the Disney parks, but Disneyland CA will always be extra special to me.
- Disney princes have never appealed to me really, with the exception of Flynn Rider (and maybe Kristoff)
- I have a huge collection of Mickey ears, and I’m forever wanting more!
- I have a tattoo of the castle on the back of my neck.
- Whenever I book a Disney trip, I’ll probably spend more time planning my outfits than I will on anything else
- I never used to think much of Merida as a princess, but since I met her in Disneyland Paris last month and had the best time with her, I’ve totally changed my mind!
- The first mac and cheese I ever ate was in a bread cone from the Cozy Cone in Disneyland back in January!
- If I could be in any Disney park show, it would be Mickey and the Magical Map
- We have Mickey Mouse cutlery in our house
- I never used to like Tinkerbell, but since watching her spin-off movies I’m kinda obsessed with all of Pixie Hollow!
- I’ve run 4 RunDisney races, with 2 more to go this year and a potential 6 next year!
- The only time I like Starbucks is in the Disney parks. I never go into them otherwise.
- I pretty much can’t watch any show or parade without tearing up.
- I’ve made some of the best friends through Disney, and I’m eternally grateful for that.
I tag Lizi, Jade and Kayleigh!