Christmas is coming, eek!
I am the ultimate Christmas shopper. I have most, if not all, of my presents by the end of November, because a) I like to get it out of the way, b) I’m good at shopping for other people, so I don’t normally have too much trouble finding great gifts, and c) for both of the previous reasons, my mum tends to rely on me for help doing her shopping!
And as I’ve bought most of the family Disney on Ice tickets for Christmas this year, its left me with a little bit more time to think about what I might be writing to Santa for this year..
1. Large Dumbo soft toy – Disney Store – half price until December 23rd
2. Art of Aurora mug – Disney Store
3. Disneyland Castle Cake Mould – Disney Store
4. World of Disney Limited Edition Finding Nemo Print – Disney Store
5. Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt – ASOS
6. Lost Princess Tiara Ring in Rose Gold – AOS Design on Etsy
7. Bag of Pixie Dust Gift Set – Selfridges
8. Purple Daisy Mouse Ears – MouseCaEars on Etsy
9. Tangled Lanterns underwear set – Hot Topic
10. Hamm Tsum Tsum – available from US Disney Stores or eBay
11. Wicket Ewok Vinyl Pop Figure – available from Amazon or eBay
What’s on your Disney Christmas wishlist?